This page explains the role of both Workers and Employers, guidelines for the Worker when performing tasks and for the Employer when running campaigns, and all the DO's and DONT's when using Microworkers. To be better guided, please take time to also read our Frequently asked questions
Employers are people who need help getting tasks done.
Employers start new campaigns (projects) for Workers to complete.
Employers review submitted work and pay the Workers.
When starting a Campaign, employers should comply with the following guidelines:
1. A Campaign must be well-described, understandable and suitable for general audience. Instructions and proofs should be written in a brief and clear manner as possible, listed in numbers and with no repetition of instructions. Steps must NOT be written in all CAPS.
2. Rude and negative comments included in the instructions will not be allowed. Avoid including CAPS-locked comments (like IMPORTANT, MUST, WARNING and !!!) in the instructions. Threats to Workers will also not be accepted (ex. I will have your Microworkers account banned, etc.). A positive and friendly tone will always be appreciated.
3. Must not request any form of illegal or harmful activities. Campaigns involving/promoting adult, illegal, violent and negative content will not be supported.
4. Employers should understand that each Basic Campaign is basically a job offered to a minimum of 30 workers while each HG campaign is a job offered to a minimum of 1 worker.
5. International campaigns must be directed to the general users/Workers and not selective to a few countries only. However, exclusion of countries is allowed.
6. When reviewing finished tasks submitted by Workers, Employers should use fair judgment; if a submitted task is finished as required, Employer must mark such task as "satisfied". If a task is incomplete, click “Revise” and provide a valid reason to allow Worker to complete his task. If a task did not satisfy requirements, Employer must mark such task as "not satisfied" and provide a valid reason for disapproving the worker's proof.
7. Employers will only pay for tasks that satisfied requirements ("satisfied"). Microworkers does not charge any money of fees for tasks that did not meet requirements set by Employers.
Campaigns could also be referred to as "jobs". Every Campaign consists of requirements, how many Workers needed (positions) and amount Workers will earn. When Workers accept a job they will have to submit a proof that they finished this job. Every Campaign must meet the conditions described below.
We take spam & scam very seriously and are against it. In order to protect Employers we will not tolerate any action or any activity that could harm Employers' satisfaction.
The goal is to ask Workers to help you do something you cannot do yourself, use their knowledge or their popularity to help you achieve your goals.
All tasks promoting violent and/or illegal activities will automatically be declined.
All campaigns found to solicit contact information from Workers in order to initiate jobs, payments or other transactions outside of Microworkes will automatically be terminated.
000Webhost, Sharecash, Cleanfiles, Uploadables, PayPal Wishlist, Lockerz, CrocMint, FreebieJeebies, AWSurveys, IM Report Card, Neobux, Any campaign that include Porn/Adult content, ALL Dating Programs Registration, Cash Gopher, OnBux, Yelp, Craigslist, Amazon, Angielist, Stellar, Google Adsense, Piratebay, Google Voice, Bitgold, Couponcabin, Alibaba, Projectbreakthrough, Roomster, ALL CPA programs, ANY Ad Click Tasks, Google reviews, Websites with Adult/Foul Language, TopFSecret, Uphold, Upstox, Purchase of old accounts.
You can deposit money to Microworkers using any of these available payment processors:
If you would like to deposit large amount of money, please contact us.
Please be aware of our task fees available on this page:
These fees are also displayed at the bottom of your Create a Campaign page.
**You are not charged of any campaign approval fee when restarting a campaign.
Your financial transactions page will show a detailed list of all monies deducted from your account.
Workers are people who enjoy helping others while earning a extra cash.
Workers accept jobs and deliver results.
Workers get paid.
Workers must strictly follow these guidelines:
1. Every worker should only create and use one account.
2. Every worker should use static or at least dynamic IP address.
3. Every Worker must avoid using Proxy/VPN connection.
4. Every Worker is only allowed to do a task as many times, as an Employer offers it to him. Using several accounts is therefore strictly prohibited and will conclude in termination.
5. Workers should only accept jobs they are capable of finishing. If you think you cannot deliver results, don't accept that job. Accepting a job and submitting a false proof will raise a red flag. In most cases three (3) red flags lead to account termination.
6. Workers must maintain a temporary success rate of above 75% at all times. Too many Not-Satisfied tasks will lower one’s success rate. Low success rate prevents a Worker from performing jobs for the next 30 days.
7. Worker who participates in PR Link campaign must maintain the PR link for 1 year from the date of submission. Removal of PR Link before 1 year period will result in account termination.
8. Worker who participates in Article campaign must ensure the submitted article is unique, original and does not contain any copied content. It is suggested that all article submissions are verified using third party verification such as copyscape.com. Anyone caught committing plagiarism will be banned from Microworkers.
9. Workers must not attempt to contact Employers using the proof box. Anyone caught soliciting the Employers for tasks outside Microworkers using the proof box will automatically be terminated.
10. We take spam seriously. Workers found posting submitting spam, fake and/or copy-pasted proofs will automatically be banned from Microworkers.
All our members must provide their Full name, date of birth and current mailing address for identity verification. Workers need to undergo KYC verification process. Workers will not be able to withdraw money until their identity/KYC has been verified.
We at Microworkers have implemented many controls that allow us to screen everything going on in the our system. We will do our best to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Users whose accounts were terminated (for any reason) will no longer be allowed to participate in Microworkers system in the future.